Thursday 2 December 2010

Home at Last



Here I am again. We left behind Ireland almost 3 weeks ago.It was some hard good bye.We are having quite some break from work but no rest from anything else. I especially hate moving but at least I know this the one before the last. Anyway it is good to be home. I hope to get organized quite soon but I just have a gut feeling that it will take some more time than I originally thought. I am looking forward some good rest as till now we just traveled from place to place in-between interviews. It is such an uncomfortable limbo and it will stay like this until we can find our place which won't be that easy.
Anyway something good at last. We had some snow last week I know this year winter hit quite badly everywhere I still love to watch the snow fall. It is calming.Especially the next day unified white scene. I adore white, every white.I only hope it will last until Christmas.
The other day I found a quote for this years celebrations


"Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself." ~Francis C. Farley

Happy Advent!

No comments :

Post a Comment