Monday 25 June 2012

Bunnies on the Cake

During these gorgeous sunny days over in Hungary it is that time of the year again. Weddings nonstop are on almost every single day.( Not like the old times when only Saturday was the acceptable day for such things). I also stocked up my sweet little shop with bits and pieces for weddings. In the evenings sweet jazz music and broadcasts of Marty in the Morning fills the air in our small apartment and I sew, sew, and sew. These little bunnies (pattern is from Tilda's Easter book) are my newest creations with colorful cake buntings. I am very happy to have been able to share it with you through the blog. Hopefully I gave you some ideas and inspirations!
They are very simple and with a neutral color so hopefully they should match well with any cake. I have used new and some vintage Laura Ashley fabric to make them additional is the blue bunting. Something old something new and the something blue is fulfilled. I also added a little essential booklet to assemble the pair and bunting, hope they will find a fancy cake to sit on very soon. Available by email and soon on Etsy as well.


No comments :

Post a Comment