Saturday 27 February 2010

The Botanic Gardens

There aren't many attractions that I can speak high of in Dublin.  The Botanic Gardens in Dublin is my ultimate, most favorite attraction.The garden is really marvelous and the squirrels are really sweet although at the entrance numerous sign refer to them as if they were the Killer Rabbit(s) of Caerbannog in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.(The first time we went there I had a cool vision about a vicious attack they might carry out on visitors in my head. These fierce species of animal...but soon turned into thin air as the squires are proven to be friendly.) At last let me  mention the cafe which serves balanced flavor cakes.(What do I mean? most places in Dublin would use salty butter for fluffy cakes and they don't.) And of course the coffee is also really nice. Here are some pictures I've taken back in October.

No comments :

Post a Comment