Saturday 5 October 2013

Princess and the Pea Pillowcase for Girls

The most popular post on my blog is the Princess and the Pea Tutorial. I thought I will combine this Idea with something new and made a pillowcase. This pretty pillow cover is a perfect gift for a girl. A unique and hand sewn with a perfect finish and very sweet. It took me 2 weeks until I have finished all the experimenting with the fabrics and embroidery and to draw the perfect size patterns.
Made with love from new Tilda and Moda fabrics, stuffed with non-allergenic cotton fiber. Opens with a zip and fully lined on the inside.The doll perfectly fits into the bed.

It is a lovely decoration for bedrooms or any place in your home. It is also makes a nice gift or a stocking filler for Christmas. Available form my shop in Etsy.





Princess and the Pea


Princess and the Pea














No comments :

Post a Comment