Saturday 19 January 2013

Win!!! Win!!! Win!!!




You can win a Tubaroza design vaucher worth 30$!!!! Vaucher can be used in my Etsy shop for any item or custom listing. All you have to do is leave a comment here and like  Tubarozadesign on Facebook or share a link to my contest on your blog. Anyway you will have to leave a comment here. I will have a draw on the 26th January and will announce the winner the same day.

Best of luck to all of you!!!

Due to lack of comments I will involve all facebook share and likes.

2 comments :

  1. Ciao (; Complimenti per le tue creazioni sono tutte bellissimissime...anchi'io provo a fare qualcosa nel genere ma sono ancora alle prime armi (; Volevo aggiungerti ma non ho trovato il box ): Se ti va vienimi a trovare nel mio blog www.lebamboledisophie.blogspot.it
    Baci
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I wrote the previous comment in Italian): Anyway, I wanted to compliment you for your creations ... although I'm trying to do some Tilda's dolls but I'm still a beginner (: I'd like to add you but I haven't found the box ... If you want come and visit my blog ... www.lebamboledisophie.blogspot.it
    kisses
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete